The grant amount is split into two parts: 50% immediately and 50% upon completion of the project outlined in the research proposal.
Newly created Lykke Research Hub invites research community and industry practitioners to participate in the applied projects competition.
Research areas include (but are not limited to):
- Digital markets microstructure: liquidity, volatility and price discovery
- Financial market event time and scaling laws
- Algorithmic trading, market making, and HFT strategies
- ICO auction design
- Crypto assets valuation
- Centralized markets vs. DEX
- Market abuse studies: fake volume, market ignition, spoofing, etc.
The best and 3 second best will be awarded a grant (paid in crypto to the Lykke Wallet). The grant amount is split into two parts: 50% immediately and 50% upon completion of the project outlined in the research proposal. In addition, selected research projects will be invited to present on Perm Winter School 2019 on Digital Markets.
The participants of the competitions are encouraged to use open tradelog data with account ID resolution provided by Lykke.