Save the date in your calendar for the upcoming Perm Winter School’19 on January, 31.
Perm Winter School is a community of bright students, forward-looking academicians, and innovative industry practitioners in the area of digital financial markets and latest financial technologies. Every winter the school’s comprehensive program covers the latest empirical researches, theoretical models, and industry best practices.
The focus of the school in 2019 is cryptomarkets and digital democracy:
- current state and trends in cryptomarkets
- solving “the Blockchain scaling trilemma”
- governance in decentralized projects
- self-governance in complex financial systems
- the future of insurance
Learn from our teachers:
- Dillon Chen, Commonwealth Labs
- Alexey Lobanov, Bank of Russia
- Artem Duvanov, Moscow Exchange’s National Settlement Depositary, D3 Ledger
- Stefan Voigt, Vienna Graduate School of Finance
- Mikhail Nikulin, Lykke
- Stuart King, Babel Cover
Check out the program here.